I can’t complete a puzzle stage no matter what I do.
- Check the completion requirements to make sure you’re gathering the correct pieces.
- Prioritize clearing pieces on the bottom of the stage. It’ll make it easier to get combos.
- The hints the game gives are random, and so they’re not always the most effective moves. Before following a hint, check if there’s a better way to do things.
- Try to set off bombs so that as many bombs as possible go off together.
- Try using all the support items you have right at the start of the puzzle.
- If you run out of moves when you’re very close to completing a puzzle, use Coins to pick up where you left off with a few extra moves.
I want to change devices.
Follow the steps below to transfer data from your current device to a new device.
- Before changing devices, select “Data backup” from the bottom right of the title screen, and follow the instructions until a backup has been completed. Be sure to take note of the ID and Password displayed at the end so as not to forget them. Save the information and do not show it to anyone else.
- After changing devices, download Mystic Mansion from the app store and install it onto your new device.
- After launching Mystic Mansion on your new device, select “Restore data” from the bottom right of the title screen. Follow the instructions, and input the ID and Password from Step 1.
- If completed successfully, your data will be transferred to your new device so that you can carry on playing.
Read carefully before you begin:
- You won’t be able to back up data again for 24 hours after data transfer. For this reason we recommend backing your data right before the transfer.
- Make sure to carry out the data transfer in an area with a good internet connection.
- Do not perform a data transfer if you have a limit on your data usage.
- Do not perform a data transfer in a train, car, or any other high-speed moving vehicle.
- Do not quit the app, or move to an area with a bad connection during the transfer.
- The backup data is valid for 30 days. Once 30 days have passed, please start the again from the beginning.
How do I change my user name?
Tap the gear icon on the upper right corner of the room screen, and select “Profile” to change your name any time.
How do I change furniture I’ve already placed?
You can change your selection any time by tapping the furniture. Walls and floors can also be changed in the same way.
About deleting the app
This app’s save data is all saved locally on your device. All save data will be lost if you delete the app, so please be careful not to delete it by accident.
Another player has a different number of new stages than I do.
When releasing new puzzles, we pick some players to share the new content with ahead of the others in order to quickly catch and fix any bugs, ensuring a better play experience for everyone. The selected players may be periodically changed.
The number of Stars I need to progress in the story is different from other players.
We adjust the game balance every day to ensure that all our players can have an enjoyable experience. Therefore, in some cases the number of Stars needed to progress in the story can differ between players.
The story won’t continue any further
Tap the door icon at the bottom of the room screen to exit the room and take a look at the Mystic Mansion. If you can’t see any floors above the last room you completed, they haven’t been added yet. Stay tuned for the next story update!
I stopped receiving Stars
Stars can’t be obtained from extra stages. Please wait for new puzzle stages to be released.
I think I found a bug in the game
Try the steps below to see if they resolve the issue.
- Close the app and restart it.
- Make sure you don’t have a limit on your data, and that you’re in a place with a good connection.
- Go to the app store to check if you have the latest version of the game, and if not, download and install the update.
- Make sure you’ve updated your device to its latest OS.
- Try restarting your device.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but refunds will not be considered under any circumstances.
- We do not offer support for lost or damaged devices, or if the app is mistakenly deleted.
- Check the items on this help page once more.